|Pet Type||Size||Neck Size|
|Cat||One Size Fits Most||8-12" (20-30.5 cm)|
|Dog||Extra Small (XS)||8-12" (20-30.5 cm)|
|Dog||Small (S)||10-15" (25.5-38 cm)|
|Dog||Medium (M)||13-20" (33-51 cm)|
|Dog:||Large (L)||16-26" (41-66 cm)|
Need help picking a size? Check out our Dog Collar Size Guide.
- Plastic safety break-away buckles are used for your cat's safety.
- If the cat collar catches on something, the cat's struggling action will cause the buckle to open, freeing the cat. Not for use with leashes. These buckles are loose.
- If purchasing a leash for a cat, use a harness.
- The bells on these collars are on split rings, so they are removable.
- Please understand your dog's strength - some dogs are more powerful than others. Use with a leash at your own risk, we are not responsible for any damage or breakage of the collar during use with a leash.
- "Cosplay" collars have a D-ring primarily for the use of adding tags or bells, the d-ring is usually on the side and not in the ideal position for collar use.
- Cat and X-Small Dog: ⅜” (0.9525 cm)
- Small Dog: ⅝” or ¾" (1.5875 cm or 1.905 cm)
- Medium and Large Dog: 1” (2.54 cm)
Current Processing Time:
1-3 business days on in-stock items.
If the item is a Pre-Order, please see item listing for estimated ship date.
We do not guarantee shipment times for USPS First Class. International packages are currently taking up to 2-3 months.
If you would like faster shipping times, we suggest selecting one of our DHL/UPS International shipping methods.
Great anime cat collar
I bought this at Katsucon 2023 with my wife and couldn't wait to put this on our cat. The collar is breakaway which is what cats need and the bow tie is removal if you don't want it. However we kept it on and love calling our cat (named Kazuma after Konosuba) Over just to see him star up at us with his wonderful collar.