We offer a 6 Month Warranty to replace or refund a faulty product that covers failure of workmanship and materials.
At Pawsonify, we pride ourselves in providing high quality products and customer satisfaction. We want to make sure that the products purchased function as intended, however, sometimes there can be manufacturing issues.
How does the Pawsonify 6 Month Warranty Work?
Please send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, contact information, the product in question, and a brief description of the issue with the product. We do require pictures showing the defect of the product. This way we can take a look and see if it meets the guidelines to be covered by the warranty. Claims will not be taken outside of the 6 Month window of purchase of the product.
What if I bought my item from a Convention?
If you purchased an item from the Pawsonify Booth at a convention, please send us an email at: email@example.com with your name, contact information, the product in question, which convention you purchased the item at, and a brief description of the issue with the product. Again, pictures are required to see if the item qualifies to be covered. Claims will not be taken outside of the 6 Month window of purchase of the product.
What does the Pawsonify 6 Month Warranty cover?
- Manufacture defects
- Faulty materials (Examples: Broken Buckle, Broken D-Ring, Torn Material)
- Splitting or Fading Leather (This covers the Naruto Rogue and Ninja collars)
- Broken loop on the top of Pet ID Tag
- Partial fading on engraving on Pet ID Tag
What is NOT covered by the Pawsonify 6 Month Warranty?
- Any chewing on the buckle, Pet ID Tag, Material or hardware of the product
- Fraying of the material due to pet scratching or licking
- Disassembly or adjustments made to the product
- Modifications caused by improper use or misuse of the product
- Damage coming from or caused by normal wear and use
We have the right to refuse a claim if our findings do not meet the guidelines. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.