|Pet Type||Size||Neck Size|
|Cat||One Size Fits Most||8.5-12" (20-30.5 cm)|
|Dog||Extra Small (XS)||8.5-12" (20-30.5 cm)|
|Dog||Small (S)||11-15" (25.5-38 cm)|
|Dog||Medium (M)||15-20" (33-51 cm)|
|Dog:||Large (L)||18-26" (41-66 cm)|
- Plastic safety break-away buckles are used for your cat's safety.
- If the cat collar catches on something, the cat's struggling action will cause the buckle to open, freeing the cat. Not for use with leashes. These buckles are loose.
- If purchasing a leash for a cat, use a harness.
- The bells on these collars are on split rings, so they are removable.
- Please understand your dog's strength - some dogs are more powerful than others. Use with a leash at your own risk, we are not responsible for any damage or breakage of the collar during use with a leash.
- "Cosplay" collars have a D-ring primarily for the use of adding tags or bells, the d-ring is usually on the side and not in the ideal position for collar use.
- Cat and X-Small Dog: ⅜” (0.9525 cm)
- Small Dog: ⅝” or ¾" (1.5875 cm or 1.905 cm)
- Medium and Large Dog: 1” (2.54 cm)
Current Processing Time:
3-5 business days on in stock ready to ship items.
If the item is a Pre-Order, please see item listing for estimated ship date.
Processing time does not include shipping transit time. Certain products are shipping faster than others.
Please remember that USPS is currently not constantly scanning packages. This means that it might show your package as "Acceptance Pending" for days before it shows movement. This is considered normal right now.
We do not guarantee shipment times for USPS First Class. International packages are currently taking up to 2-3 months.
If you would like faster shipping times, we suggest selecting one of our UPS International shipping methods.
The collar is very well made and it looks really good. The part that actually has the village logo is very well secured. My dog is a pretty decent size German Shepard , about 50-70 lbs, I honestly don’t know haha. But the medium is almost too small I had to fully extend it. So if your dog is anything bigger than about 20-30 lbs I would recommend the large. 10/10 though
Rogue doggos for the win
Love everything about this. It didn't take long to get to me. The quality is amazing. I thought there would be an actual metal piece on the collar but it's just a soft plushy kind of material. But still great quality and the tag!!!! Omg it's amazing I love it all thank you so much for making my pup into a rogue ninja doggo. I love it
Get it. Now.
This collar wasn't even scheduled to ship until November and I got it today. This collar is awesome! I was so excited for it to arrive and I was not disappointed at all with it and I don't think you will be either. It's also a great price for what you get! My boy is a lab/pit mix, about 56lbs and I got a size M. Fits perfectly.