I absolutely love this collar for my husky! She's really quick at striking bugs and rodents, so I think she's more than earned her collar. She's a bit of a chonky girl, so I got her the biggest size and it fits her wonderfully. The collar is easy to adjust and the D ring for the tags is a good, proportional size. The metallic-looking part with the hidden leaf symbol is leather, so it's soft but durable and it looks great! I get compliments from fellow weaboo trash, so it's even better. I definitely recommend!
It's so cute and looks so good on my fast little kitty. I see nothing wrong and no defects. Way better than a generic collar you can buy at a store. It's had made with love. >3
I was so sad when I didn’t see this item listed on Etsy. But I’m glad the seller I contacted shared the website and I finally got the item!! My kitten is named Neji and looks perfect with his Ninja collar!
- Cat (7 - 11")
- Dog: Extra Small (7-11")
- Dog: Small (10-15")
- Dog: Medium (15-20")
- Dog: Large (18-24")
- Dog: Extra Large (17-29")
- Plastic safety break-away buckles are used for your cat's safety.
- If the cat collar catches on something, the cat's struggling action will cause the buckle to open, freeing the cat. Not for use with leashes. These buckles are loose.
- The bells on these collars are on split rings, so they are removable.
- If you don't want a bell on the collar, feel free to leave an order note requesting its removal.
- These are designed for aesthetic purposes, use with a leash at your own risk, we are not responsible for any damage or breakage of the collar during use with a leash.
"Cosplay" collars have a D-ring primarily for the use of adding tags or bells, thed-ring is usually on the side and not in the ideal position for collar use.