|Pet Type||Size||Neck Size|
|Cat||One Size Fits Most||8-12" (20-30.5 cm)|
|Dog||Extra Small (XS)||8-12" (20-30.5 cm)|
|Dog||Small (S)||10-15" (25.5-38 cm)|
|Dog||Medium (M)||13-20" (33-51 cm)|
|Dog:||Large (L)||16-26" (41-66 cm)|
- Plastic safety break-away buckles are used for your cat's safety.
- If the cat collar catches on something, the cat's struggling action will cause the buckle to open, freeing the cat. Not for use with leashes. These buckles are loose.
- If purchasing a leash for a cat, use a harness.
- The bells on these collars are on split rings, so they are removable.
- Please understand your dog's strength - some dogs are more powerful than others. Use with a leash at your own risk, we are not responsible for any damage or breakage of the collar during use with a leash.
- "Cosplay" collars have a D-ring primarily for the use of adding tags or bells, the d-ring is usually on the side and not in the ideal position for collar use.
- Cat and X-Small Dog: ⅜” (0.9525 cm)
- Small Dog: ⅝” or ¾" (1.5875 cm or 1.905 cm)
- Medium and Large Dog: 1” (2.54 cm)
Current Processing Time:
3-5 business days on in stock ready to ship items.
If the item is a Pre-Order, please see item listing for estimated ship date.
Processing time does not include shipping transit time. Certain products are shipping faster than others.
Please remember that USPS is currently not constantly scanning packages. This means that it might show your package as "Acceptance Pending" for days before it shows movement. This is considered normal right now.
We do not guarantee shipment times for USPS First Class. International packages are currently taking up to 2-3 months.
If you would like faster shipping times, we suggest selecting one of our UPS International shipping methods.
My cat Nikki had a break from her last collar that I had purchased prior from this site, so she had to adjust. She ended up enjoying it just fine, the sailor part slides a bit more then I’d hope but that’s really the fault of my cat since she’s an anxious kitty who overly grooms and scratches herself. It was awesome to have her wear the Kagome collar she looked so sweet