|Pet Type||Size||Neck Size|
|Cat||One Size Fits Most||8-12" (20-30.5 cm)|
|Dog||Extra Small (XS)||8-12" (20-30.5 cm)|
|Dog||Small (S)||10-15" (25.5-38 cm)|
|Dog||Medium (M)||13-20" (33-51 cm)|
|Dog:||Large (L)||16-26" (41-66 cm)|
Need help picking a size? Check out our Dog Collar Size Guide.
- Plastic safety break-away buckles are used for your cat's safety.
- If the cat collar catches on something, the cat's struggling action will cause the buckle to open, freeing the cat. Not for use with leashes. These buckles are loose.
- If purchasing a leash for a cat, use a harness.
- The bells on these collars are on split rings, so they are removable.
- Please understand your dog's strength - some dogs are more powerful than others. Use with a leash at your own risk, we are not responsible for any damage or breakage of the collar during use with a leash.
- "Cosplay" collars have a D-ring primarily for the use of adding tags or bells, the d-ring is usually on the side and not in the ideal position for collar use.
- Cat and X-Small Dog: ⅜” (0.9525 cm)
- Small Dog: ⅝” or ¾" (1.5875 cm or 1.905 cm)
- Medium and Large Dog: 1” (2.54 cm)
Current Processing Time:
1-3 business days on in-stock items.
If the item is a Pre-Order, please see item listing for estimated ship date.
We do not guarantee shipment times for USPS First Class. International packages are currently taking up to 2-3 months.
If you would like faster shipping times, we suggest selecting one of our DHL/UPS International shipping methods.
This collar is adorable and fits perfectly, as it is adjustable.
Love anime so this was a must. My husky loves the collar fit great and is made with great materials. Bought one at momocon loved it so much I went online and ordered another.
Super cute Kagome cat collar
The Kagome cat collar was so worth the wait. My daughter watched Inuyasha and wanted her cat, Jelly, to dress up as Kagome because of her strength and bravery. It fits Jelly's personality so well! Thanks, Pawsonify, for such a great product.
I bought this for my cat, an adult American shorthair, and it fits her well! All I did was readjust the buckles on the collar and she wore it with no issues. The collar is so well made and it looks great on her! <3