Amazing! Great quality tags. Fast delivery
I love how her name tag came out but I should of gotten the Tag smaller since I have a corgi she keeps hitting it when she walks since she’s to short. :,(
Further instructions on how to make the tag shorter to suit your corgi's needs better have been sent to you by email. :) Hope that helps! We will definitely create a printout to include with orders explaining this information easier. Feel free to reach out to us via our support system if you have any further questions. We are always happy to help and support! <3
- Cat (8-12")
- Dog: Extra Small (8-12")
- Dog: Small (10-15")
- Dog: Medium (13-20")
- Dog: Large (16-26")
- Dog: Extra Large (17-29")
Sizing for "Cosplay" Collars and Ninja Collar slightly differ.
- Plastic safety break-away buckles are used for your cat's safety.
- If the cat collar catches on something, the cat's struggling action will cause the buckle to open, freeing the cat. Not for use with leashes. These buckles are loose.
- The bells on these collars are on split rings, so they are removable.
- If you don't want a bell on the collar, feel free to leave an order note requesting its removal.
- Use with a leash at your own risk, we are not responsible for any damage or breakage of the collar during use with a leash.
"Cosplay" collars have a D-ring primarily for the use of adding tags or bells, thed-ring is usually on the side and not in the ideal position for collar use.
- Dog collars do not come with bells unless requested. You must add an order note requesting to have a bell added to your collar(s).