|Pet Type||Size||Neck Size|
|Cat||One Size Fits Most||8.5-12" (20-30.5 cm)|
|Dog||Extra Small (XS)||8.5-12" (20-30.5 cm)|
|Dog||Small (S)||11-15" (25.5-38 cm)|
|Dog||Medium (M)||15-20" (33-51 cm)|
|Dog:||Large (L)||18-26" (41-66 cm)|
- Plastic safety break-away buckles are used for your cat's safety.
- If the cat collar catches on something, the cat's struggling action will cause the buckle to open, freeing the cat. Not for use with leashes. These buckles are loose.
- If purchasing a leash for a cat, use a harness.
- The bells on these collars are on split rings, so they are removable.
- Please understand your dog's strength - some dogs are more powerful than others. Use with a leash at your own risk, we are not responsible for any damage or breakage of the collar during use with a leash.
- "Cosplay" collars have a D-ring primarily for the use of adding tags or bells, the d-ring is usually on the side and not in the ideal position for collar use.
- Cat and X-Small Dog: ⅜” (0.9525 cm)
- Small Dog: ⅝” or ¾" (1.5875 cm or 1.905 cm)
- Medium and Large Dog: 1” (2.54 cm)
Current Processing Time:
1-3 business days on in-stock items.
If the item is a Pre-Order, please see item listing for estimated ship date.
We do not guarantee shipment times for USPS First Class. International packages are currently taking up to 2-3 months.
If you would like faster shipping times, we suggest selecting one of our DHL/UPS International shipping methods.
Theyre pretty good quality! Easy to adjust, and they look great on my cats. Every time they play and chase eachother now i play the naruto fight song and yell NARUTOOOOO.. SASUKEEEE cause theyre ninja now.
My dog fears no shinobi
Great item I thought I ordered the one with the line across the konoha symbol but I didn’t and that’s ok it still looks great second one I got from you
fits my doggy perfectly! highly recommend!
Love this collar!
This collar fits my 17 lb dog perfectly, and feels light.