Someone sent me a random tiktok of dogs with these collars and I quickly found out they came from here. I ordered them and even had a special request in the notes, not thinking anyone really read the notes. Not only was the note read, but the customer service was so incredibly prompt and communication was amazing, I knew the product was going to be incredible. And it was! These collars look so great on my pups, I have gotten tons of compliments from my weeb friends, all wanting to know where I got these. They also feel durable and well made, which is important to me because my bigger lab mix is still a puppy (1.5 years old) and I want the collar to last a long time. I'll buy from this site all over again, fantastic experience over all.
Got a larger size for my pup as he is still young but i know he'll grow into it it's like actually training a ninja dog into his headband. its so adorable and it just contrasts against his white fur. love love it
We had gotten the wrong size after fitting it on our son. Fortunately, Vensy was extremely accepting and understanding of our return/exchange and was able to have our product shipped back within days! Will definitely rely on Pawsonify for all our son’s needs from now on. THANK YOU.
- Cat (7 - 11")
- Dog: Extra Small (7-11")
- Dog: Small (10-15")
- Dog: Medium (15-20")
- Dog: Large (18-24")
- Dog: Extra Large (17-29")
- Plastic safety break-away buckles are used for your cat's safety.
- If the cat collar catches on something, the cat's struggling action will cause the buckle to open, freeing the cat. Not for use with leashes. These buckles are loose.
- The bells on these collars are on split rings, so they are removable.
- If you don't want a bell on the collar, feel free to leave an order note requesting its removal.
- These are designed for aesthetic purposes, use with a leash at your own risk, we are not responsible for any damage or breakage of the collar during use with a leash.
"Cosplay" collars have a D-ring primarily for the use of adding tags or bells, thed-ring is usually on the side and not in the ideal position for collar use.