Never thought if I reached out that I would get a prompt response. It was really amazing. The gift wrap, care of the product, down to the small details were well taken care of. The owner is very sweet and thoughtful. I will be a customer forever. Highly recommend everything and where this company stands. Hands down! All because I needed a tuxedo mask in a size xsmall for a dear friend dog and Christmas was around the corner. I didn’t think it was possible but low and behold it was executed perfectly. Just can’t stop saying good things about everything I know I’m sounding like a broken record lol
- Cat (8-12")
- Dog: Extra Small (8-12")
- Dog: Small (10-15")
- Dog: Medium (13-20")
- Dog: Large (16-26")
- Dog: Extra Large (17-29")
Sizing for "Cosplay" Collars and Ninja Collar slightly differ.
- Plastic safety break-away buckles are used for your cat's safety.
- If the cat collar catches on something, the cat's struggling action will cause the buckle to open, freeing the cat. Not for use with leashes. These buckles are loose.
- The bells on these collars are on split rings, so they are removable.
- If you don't want a bell on the collar, feel free to leave an order note requesting its removal.
- Use with a leash at your own risk, we are not responsible for any damage or breakage of the collar during use with a leash.
"Cosplay" collars have a D-ring primarily for the use of adding tags or bells, thed-ring is usually on the side and not in the ideal position for collar use.
- Dog collars do not come with bells unless requested. You must add an order note requesting to have a bell added to your collar(s).