I ordered this for my adult pit mix. Upon receiving it, the blue ribbing shined a deep blue and the pink was an incredible accent. It's very spot on for the reference. The emblem on the tag is incredibly cute. Since this was for a relatively large dog, it was clearly made with activity in mind. It's extremely durable, the buckle is top notch, and survived through hours of rigorous play outside. It also seems resilient to dirt as our pit loves to roll around in the grass and soil outside, but it dusts off quite nicely. I can't recommend these collars enough.
- Cat (7 - 11")
- Dog: Extra Small (7-11")
- Dog: Small (10-15")
- Dog: Medium (15-20")
- Dog: Large (18-24")
- Dog: Extra Large (17-29")
- Plastic safety break-away buckles are used for your cat's safety.
- If the cat collar catches on something, the cat's struggling action will cause the buckle to open, freeing the cat. Not for use with leashes. These buckles are loose.
- The bells on these collars are on split rings, so they are removable.
- If you don't want a bell on the collar, feel free to leave an order note requesting its removal.
- These are designed for aesthetic purposes, use with a leash at your own risk, we are not responsible for any damage or breakage of the collar during use with a leash.
"Cosplay" collars have a D-ring primarily for the use of adding tags or bells, thed-ring is usually on the side and not in the ideal position for collar use.