Remember to measure your pet
Our collar sizing may be different than what you're use to, we suggest you measure your pet's neck size and compare it to our sizing chart below. Some collars types have slightly different dimensions due to their designs. The size differences are underlined for your convenience.
|Dog: Extra Small||8-12"||3/8"|
|Dog: Extra Large||17-29"||1"|
|Dog: Extra Small||8-12"||3/8"|
|Dog: Extra Large||19-29"||1"|
|Cat: One size fits most||8-12"|
|Dog: Extra Small||8-12"|
|Dog: Extra Large||17-29"|
- Plastic safety break-away buckles are used for your cat's safety.
- If the collar catches on something, the cat's struggling action will cause the buckle to open, freeing the cat.
- Cat collars are not for use with leashes.
- The bells on our cat collars are on split rings, they are removable.
- If you don't want a bell on the collar, feel free to leave an order note requesting its removal.
- One size fits most; they are not designed to fit kittens. However, we can make custom sizes for kittens (or bigger cats).
- Dog collars do not come with bells unless requested. You must add an order note requesting to have a bell added to your collar(s).
- We do not carry "Extra Large" in stock, but we can make custom sizes if needed.
- Our collars are made with high quality material and heavy duty machines; we still advise caution when using with a leash.
- Cosplay collar D-Rings are on the side of the collar, not suitable for use with a leash.
- Due to the nature of their design, Ninja dog collars have slightly less adjustment. Please see our "Size Guide" for more information.
We Ship Worldwide ✈️
We ship all in-stock collars within our processing time.
Please see our "Order Updates & Processing Time" page for more information.
- If a product is "Made-To-Order" it may take up to an additional week.
- If your order has a customized Pet I.D. Tag it may also add a few additional days to ship.
For more information please check our "Shipping Help" section of our Support Website or search the "Help" widget at the bottom right corner of the page.
Add a Pet I.D. Tag to your Collar
Yes! We make sure all of our cat collars are breakaway for your pet's safety. We do not have the "traditional" cat shaped breakaway buckle, so it may appear to be a normal buckle at first, but they are indeed breakaways. If it doesn't come apart easy enough we suggest you forcefully pull it apart 5-10 times and it should make it easier to come apart!
Yes, of course! All collars are eligible to receive a free basic bell.
- Cat collars come with a bell by default. If you do not want a bell, please leave an order note and we will remove it for you.
- Dog collars do not come with a bell unless requested. Please leave an order note asking for us to attach a simple bell for you.
Yes, we do offer exchanges. We ask that you please measure your pet's neck size prior to placing an order because our sizes may be different than what you are accustomed to. If you have any questions regarding sizing please feel free to contact us.
Please see our "Returns and Exchanges" article on our support site for more information regarding our exchange policy.
I recently bought this dog collar for my sister's dog, and it has turned out amazing! My sister says the collars are holding up great, I recently dog sat the dogs and they destroy 2 collars in the span of a week. The collars are definitely made with love and care. The extra details of the small notes, the candy, and just care in the packaging was a major plus. Definitely an amazing purchase.
My cat passed this February and I wanted to get something symbolic for her. This was totally fitting, adorable and worth the buy. All the designs are so appealing!
So adorable and cute!! I love that I can have 1/2 of the charm on my wallet