|Pet Type||Size||Neck Size|
|Cat||One Size Fits Most||8-12" (20-30.5 cm)|
|Dog||Extra Small (XS)||8-12" (20-30.5 cm)|
|Dog||Small (S)||10-15" (25.5-38 cm)|
|Dog||Medium (M)||13-20" (33-51 cm)|
|Dog:||Large (L)||16-26" (41-66 cm)|
Need help picking a size? Check out our Dog Collar Size Guide.
- Plastic safety break-away buckles are used for your cat's safety.
- If the cat collar catches on something, the cat's struggling action will cause the buckle to open, freeing the cat. Not for use with leashes. These buckles are loose.
- If purchasing a leash for a cat, use a harness.
- The bells on these collars are on split rings, so they are removable.
- Please understand your dog's strength - some dogs are more powerful than others. Use with a leash at your own risk, we are not responsible for any damage or breakage of the collar during use with a leash.
- "Cosplay" collars have a D-ring primarily for the use of adding tags or bells, the d-ring is usually on the side and not in the ideal position for collar use.
- Cat and X-Small Dog: ⅜” (0.9525 cm)
- Small Dog: ⅝” or ¾" (1.5875 cm or 1.905 cm)
- Medium and Large Dog: 1” (2.54 cm)
Current Processing Time:
1-3 business days on in-stock items.
If the item is a Pre-Order, please see item listing for estimated ship date.
We do not guarantee shipment times for USPS First Class. International packages are currently taking up to 2-3 months.
If you would like faster shipping times, we suggest selecting one of our DHL/UPS International shipping methods.
I bought a variety of collars and I am very pleased. The quality is amazing. I have a couple more to order! My cats say they will do fashion shows anytime!
Shipped quickly, and my cat looks cute in it