|Pet Type||Size||Neck Size|
|Cat||One Size Fits Most||8.5-12" (20-30.5 cm)|
|Dog||Extra Small (XS)||8.5-12" (20-30.5 cm)|
|Dog||Small (S)||11-15" (25.5-38 cm)|
|Dog||Medium (M)||15-20" (33-51 cm)|
|Dog:||Large (L)||18-26" (41-66 cm)|
- Plastic safety break-away buckles are used for your cat's safety.
- If the cat collar catches on something, the cat's struggling action will cause the buckle to open, freeing the cat. Not for use with leashes. These buckles are loose.
- If purchasing a leash for a cat, use a harness.
- The bells on these collars are on split rings, so they are removable.
- Please understand your dog's strength - some dogs are more powerful than others. Use with a leash at your own risk, we are not responsible for any damage or breakage of the collar during use with a leash.
- "Cosplay" collars have a D-ring primarily for the use of adding tags or bells, the d-ring is usually on the side and not in the ideal position for collar use.
- Cat and X-Small Dog: ⅜” (0.9525 cm)
- Small Dog: ⅝” or ¾" (1.5875 cm or 1.905 cm)
- Medium and Large Dog: 1” (2.54 cm)
Current Processing Time:
1-3 business days on in-stock items.
If the item is a Pre-Order, please see item listing for estimated ship date.
We do not guarantee shipment times for USPS First Class. International packages are currently taking up to 2-3 months.
If you would like faster shipping times, we suggest selecting one of our DHL/UPS International shipping methods.
Such a nice and cool way of showing off the collar and my puppy loves it
So cute and fits so well. My second order so far only because I wanted my new car to match my other one
Rogue ninja collar
We absolutely love the rogue ninja collars. We got the navy blue one for our great dane Sasuke. He looks so handsome in it. The only complaint I really have is I wish the plastic clips were a good quality metal but that's honestly it but REGARDLESS imma still order another one when our boy needs to size up
Rouge Ninja Collar
Great fit and looks awesome!