My Scottishfold Cat,loves wearing her Triforce!!!!
Very nice and what I expected
I loved the quality of the actual collar, however my Triforce fell off in the snow somewhere, which disappointed me, but it doesn’t change that the collar is still very nice.
Durable, cute, fun
I got this for my tux cat and he has loved it as much as I do. He is clearly comfortable while wearing it and it has held up for over 6 months. My cat is an indoor cat and quite a spaz, but it looks just as good as the day i got it. I will definitely build a collection if i get more pets.
- Cat (7 - 11")
- Dog: Extra Small (7-11")
- Dog: Small (10-15")
- Dog: Medium (15-20")
- Dog: Large (18-24")
- Dog: Extra Large (17-29")
- Plastic safety break-away buckles are used for your cat's safety.
- If the cat collar catches on something, the cat's struggling action will cause the buckle to open, freeing the cat. Not for use with leashes. These buckles are loose.
- The bells on these collars are on split rings, so they are removable.
- If you don't want a bell on the collar, feel free to leave an order note requesting its removal.
- These are designed for aesthetic purposes, use with a leash at your own risk, we are not responsible for any damage or breakage of the collar during use with a leash.
"Cosplay" collars have a D-ring primarily for the use of adding tags or bells, thed-ring is usually on the side and not in the ideal position for collar use.