I purchased a hidden leaf village collar for my dog, and a rogue ninja from hidden leaf collar for my cat (who is 100% akatsuki). I’m literally obsessed with both of them, especially when I realized it wasn’t metal, but leather, on the collars. The little metal buttons holding on the sides are a perfect touch. I don’t walk my dog on the flat collar, we use his prong for walking, so I can’t say anything to it’s durability. Aside from the product itself, it came super fast and after I posted it on Instagram, the staff reposted it immediately and we had a bit of communication, leading me to believe the customer service is probably great. I’ll certainly make more purchases from this company. Thanks guys!!!
- Cat (7 - 11")
- Dog: Extra Small (7-11")
- Dog: Small (10-15")
- Dog: Medium (15-20")
- Dog: Large (18-24")
- Dog: Extra Large (17-29")
- Plastic safety break-away buckles are used for your cat's safety.
- If the cat collar catches on something, the cat's struggling action will cause the buckle to open, freeing the cat. Not for use with leashes. These buckles are loose.
- The bells on these collars are on split rings, so they are removable.
- If you don't want a bell on the collar, feel free to leave an order note requesting its removal.
- These are designed for aesthetic purposes, use with a leash at your own risk, we are not responsible for any damage or breakage of the collar during use with a leash.
"Cosplay" collars have a D-ring primarily for the use of adding tags or bells, thed-ring is usually on the side and not in the ideal position for collar use.