I got this for my tux cat and he has loved it as much as I do. He is clearly comfortable while wearing it and it has held up for over 6 months. My cat is an indoor cat and quite a spaz, but it looks just as good as the day i got it. I will definitely build a collection if i get more pets.
Loved the collar. My dog Link , looks handsome and the color green goes amazing with his tricolor fur of black , brown and white. Wish the Triforce stayed on , fell off fairly quickly. Still recommend this product . collar is wonderful and durable just wish triforce stayed on longer. would repurchase again (:
Hi Rosa! We hope the replacement charm we sent made it to you safely and has survived longer! :) Thank you so much for your generous compliments about the product!
I'm very happy about this collar! I got it for my dog Zelda for... obvious reasons haha. She's quite orange so I figured the green would suit her best (and it's my favorite color anyway) and I was right. I have ordered another one because she recently decided to start gnawing on it, but let me tell you, I am completely happy about doing it multiple times if I have to :D . Very good experience, I recommend this a thousand times :D
My Scottishfold Cat,loves wearing her Triforce!!!!
I loved the quality of the actual collar, however my Triforce fell off in the snow somewhere, which disappointed me, but it doesn’t change that the collar is still very nice.
- Cat (7 - 11")
- Dog: Extra Small (7-11")
- Dog: Small (10-15")
- Dog: Medium (15-20")
- Dog: Large (18-24")
- Dog: Extra Large (17-29")
- Plastic safety break-away buckles are used for your cat's safety.
- If the cat collar catches on something, the cat's struggling action will cause the buckle to open, freeing the cat. Not for use with leashes. These buckles are loose.
- The bells on these collars are on split rings, so they are removable.
- If you don't want a bell on the collar, feel free to leave an order note requesting its removal.
- These are designed for aesthetic purposes, use with a leash at your own risk, we are not responsible for any damage or breakage of the collar during use with a leash.
"Cosplay" collars have a D-ring primarily for the use of adding tags or bells, thed-ring is usually on the side and not in the ideal position for collar use.