It’s an amazing collar that everyone who meets my dog loves and of course I love it as much as my doggo does
So cute !!
Had to buy it twice bc unfortunately someone stole his collar but repurchased and they were nice enough to attach a little sticker!! The collar is so cute fits my lil cat calcifer perfectly and now he can go on about his day as a rouge ninja uwu
Purrfect for my cat Tobi
Couldnt find a collar quite like this anywhere else. We love it! Had to remove the bell tho because they freak out my cat.
Rogue Leaf Ninja Collar
This is the best place to get new collars for your pets for Anime Lovers. She's even willing to Customize collars for individuals. I love my Rogue Ninja Collar for my cat Roy.
I absolutely love this collar for my husky! She's really quick at striking bugs and rodents, so I think she's more than earned her collar. She's a bit of a chonky girl, so I got her the biggest size and it fits her wonderfully. The collar is easy to adjust and the D ring for the tags is a good, proportional size. The metallic-looking part with the hidden leaf symbol is leather, so it's soft but durable and it looks great! I get compliments from fellow weaboo trash, so it's even better. I definitely recommend!
- Cat (7 - 11")
- Dog: Extra Small (7-11")
- Dog: Small (10-15")
- Dog: Medium (15-20")
- Dog: Large (18-24")
- Dog: Extra Large (17-29")
- Plastic safety break-away buckles are used for your cat's safety.
- If the cat collar catches on something, the cat's struggling action will cause the buckle to open, freeing the cat. Not for use with leashes. These buckles are loose.
- The bells on these collars are on split rings, so they are removable.
- If you don't want a bell on the collar, feel free to leave an order note requesting its removal.
- These are designed for aesthetic purposes, use with a leash at your own risk, we are not responsible for any damage or breakage of the collar during use with a leash.
"Cosplay" collars have a D-ring primarily for the use of adding tags or bells, thed-ring is usually on the side and not in the ideal position for collar use.