Remember to measure your pet
Our collar sizing may be different than what you're use to, we suggest you measure your pet's neck size and compare it to our sizing chart below. Some collars types have slightly different dimensions due to their designs. The size differences are underlined for your convenience.
|Dog: Extra Small||8-12"||3/8"|
|Dog: Extra Large (Custom)||17-29"||1"|
|Dog: Extra Small||8.5-12"||3/8"|
|Dog: Extra Large (Custom)||19-29"||1"|
|Cat: One size fits most||8-12"|
|Dog: Extra Small||8-12"|
|Dog: Extra Large (Custom)||17-29"|
|Cat: One size fits most||8.5-12"|
|Dog: Extra Small||8.5-12"|
|Dog: Extra Large (Custom)||19-29"|
- Cat collars have safety breakaway buckles.
- Cat collars are not for use with leashes.
- Bells are easily removeable.
- If you do not want a bell, leave an order note requesting its removal.
- One size fits most; they are not designed to fit kittens.
- We can make custom sizes* for kittens or bigger cats.
- Dog collars do not come with bells unless requested. Please add an order note requesting to have a bell added to your collar(s).
- We do not carry "Extra Large" in stock, but we can make custom sizes* if needed.
- Our dog collars are made with high quality material and heavy duty machines; we still advise caution when using with a leash.
- Cosplay collar D-Rings are on the side of the collar, not suitable for use with a leash.
- Due to the nature of their design, Ninja dog collars have less size adjustment. Please see our "Size Guide" for more information.
* Please note, custom-sized collars have an additional "custom item" fee and may take additional processing time to create. They are made-to-order.
We Ship Worldwide ✈️
We ship all in-stock collars within our processing time.
Please see our Processing Time page for more information.
- If a product is "Made-To-Order" it may take 1-2 additional weeks.
- If your order has a customized Pet I.D. Tag it may also add a few additional days to ship.
For more information please check our Shipping Help section of our Support Website or search the "Help" widget at the bottom right corner of the page.
Add a Pet I.D. Tag to your Collar
(It was hard to get him to sit still for a picture plus his fluff gets in the way a little lol) Came on time and was really nice quality! The bell seems durable and the stitching is strong. The detail on the tag is perfect too! And it’s adjustable so my 5 1/2 month old kitten can wear it :) might be too big for a kitten much younger than that tho... will definitely be ordering from here again :)
I really like this collar for my mom's cat. It cute and looks comfortable for her. And like the title we named her Naruto cause she like a ninja so it's purrrfect! I do recommend this product for ever Naruto fans out there who has a pet. PS Just bought my dog and brother's dog these collars. So we're excited for them to wear it when it's here!
Yes! We make sure all of our cat collars are breakaway for your pet's safety. We do not have the "traditional" cat shaped breakaway buckle, so it may appear to be a normal buckle at first, but they are indeed breakaways. If it doesn't come apart easy enough we suggest you forcefully pull it apart 5-10 times and it should make it easier to come apart!
Yes, of course! All collars are eligible to receive a free basic bell.
- Cat collars come with a bell by default. If you do not want a bell, please leave an order note and we will remove it for you.
- Dog collars do not come with a bell unless requested. Please leave an order note asking for us to attach a simple bell for you.
Yes, we do offer exchanges. We ask that you please measure your pet's neck size prior to placing an order because our sizes may be different than what you are accustomed to. If you have any questions regarding sizing please feel free to contact us.
Please see our "Returns and Exchanges" article on our support site for more information regarding our exchange policy.
Yes, we ship worldwide. Shipping times may vary based on different destination countries.