Beautiful collar however, after a few minutes the yellow bead fell off. I would only recommend this if you want to just take pictures of your pet wearing it.
Hi Cindy! We're sorry that the gem fell off the collar! In the future please feel free to contact us regarding parts of products falling off or apart - especially if it's within minutes. We are happy to work with you to make a more durable solution that will work for both you and your pet to bring you the best experience possible.
Perfect!!! Everything came as described and fitted my dear friends fur baby. She couldn’t stop gushing over them. The ladies got so many compliments and questions on their cute style and clothes. Will be purchasing more with loveeeeeeee
Perfect!!! Everything came as described and fitted my dear friends fur baby. She couldn’t stop gushing over them.
Lovely collar for my cat, she hates costumes so this worked great of Halloween.
I purchased both the Sailer Moon and Zelda Triforce Cat collars. My Scottishfold Cat love to where her Triforce collar 95% of the time and only wears her Sailor Moon Collar during Special occasions. Love Pawsonify, and will definitely be making purchases soon for more amazing Cat accessories. Thank you!!!
- Cat (7 - 11")
- Dog: Extra Small (7-11")
- Dog: Small (10-15")
- Dog: Medium (15-20")
- Dog: Large (18-24")
- Dog: Extra Large (17-29")
- Plastic safety break-away buckles are used for your cat's safety.
- If the cat collar catches on something, the cat's struggling action will cause the buckle to open, freeing the cat. Not for use with leashes. These buckles are loose.
- The bells on these collars are on split rings, so they are removable.
- If you don't want a bell on the collar, feel free to leave an order note requesting its removal.
- These are designed for aesthetic purposes, use with a leash at your own risk, we are not responsible for any damage or breakage of the collar during use with a leash.
"Cosplay" collars have a D-ring primarily for the use of adding tags or bells, thed-ring is usually on the side and not in the ideal position for collar use.